Medi-Pals kid-friendly medication dispensers are familiar and fun for the infant, easy for the caregiver to use, and they always ensure that the child is getting the accurate dosage of medicine. Additionally, Medi-Pals are made in the U.S.A.
Key Features of Medi-Pals Medicine Dispensers
- Pediatrician Recommended – This oral syringe is designed with children, toddlers and infants in mind and is recommended by pediatricians as an easy and safe way to administer medication to children
- BPA Free – Product is BPA free and dishwasher safe making it easy to clean and safe to use
- Nipple Tip – A specialized nipple tip on the oral syringe helps prevent your child or infant from choking on medication. Dual angled ports in the nipple tip disperse medication in your child’s cheeks instead of the back of the throat
- 1mL Capacity – Oral Syringe has a 1mL capacity that accurately measures and delivers liquid medication to your infant consistently
- Built to Last – High quality silicone nipple and other plastic and rubber components are designed to last and resists wear and tear after repetitive use
Key Benefits of Medi-Pals Medicine Dispensers
- It is softer than a straight syringe, and the syringe sits snugly in the nipple, so no medicine gets lost or stuck to the sides.
- It’s accurate – the caregiver is in complete control of dosage.
- The diverter on the nipple fans the medicine to the sides, not straight to the back of the child’s throat, so that the child won’t gag and spit the medicine out.
- The medication dispenser is reusable, dishwasher-safe, and easy to clean.
- The nipple and faceplate are easy to put together and take apart. You can even change faceplates!
- It works with more than just oral vitamins, pain relievers, and oral antibiotics—it can also be used with baby food or even honey. If you can get it into the syringe, it will work.